Can I Do It?
Being part of the Kick Fit™ Franchise is all about working to a tried and tested system and it is vital that you can work within the parameters of the Kick Fit™ system’s processes and procedures. However, there will always be room for you to improve and adapt certain processes and the management team prides itself on being made up of local entrepreneurs with a vast knowledge in running businesses.
The key attributes of a successful franchisee include:
- Passionate about Kick Fit™ – with a good knowledge of the fitness market
- Good motivator
- Possess potential business acumen and awareness
- Effective time-management skills
- Good listener
- Effective communicator
- Professional in outlook and appearance
- Open to advice and guidance
Key attributes evolve around the ability to take advice and guidance from others. The Kick Fit™ chain offers full support and training both at the beginning of the relationship and on an ongoing basis. This essential support network provides you with a framework of contacts to draw upon who have ‘walked the walk’ and can advise you on an ongoing basis.
A franchise has never been more affordable: Kick Fit™ offers one of (if not the) lowest franchise opportunities in the fitness industry, and with this current offer, there’s never been a better time to buy - you can be up and running within weeks! To summarise, Kick Fit™ offers:
- Proven business model
- Operate as many classes as you like within agreed area
- Multiple licences available for investors
- Full launch/marketing support
- Demographics & Hotspot research to assist with identifying potential venues *
- Venue & Competitors database
- Financial assistance (Lloyds TSB)
- Work anytime (night, day, full or part time) Assistance with venue selection
- No ongoing overheads (apart from hall hire fee) *
*Note: established leisure centres will provide music box and mats, but if your venue is a church hall, community centre etc you will need to provide these.